China X student visa information
China X visa


China Student (X) Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies. An alien who comes to China to study for a period of more than 180 days shall apply for an X1 visa; An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies for a period of no more than six months shall apply for an X2 Visa.

Generally, (X1) visa is valid for one entry, 30 days. Within thirty days of entry into China, the holder of a (X1) visa must go through residential formalities at the local public security department and get the final residence permit for study (student visa). It is possible for foreigners who have entered into China with a tourist (L) or a business (F) visa to apply for a student visa (residence permit for study) in China.

To apply for a Visa X, certificates from the receiving unit and the competent authority concerned are required, i.e., Application Form for Overseas Students to China (JW201 Form or JW202 Form), Admission Notice and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.


Copyright ©2005-2024 Beijing Leeo Consulting Service Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.

Tel:0086-10-6591 7498 Mobile: 136 4117 2117  姥宛催: 奨ICP姥2024062774催