Residence permit extension in Beijing
China Visa Service

The China visa services that Beijing LEEO can provide include:

China Z Work Visa (Residence Permit for work) Application
First step: applying for a work permit
Second step: applying for a temporary Residence Permit or Z visa
Third step: applying for Alien Employment Permit or Foreign Expert Certificate
Fourth step: applying for one year Residence Permit for work

China Z Work Visa (Residence Permit for work) Extension

China M Business Visa Extension
M---M3 (0) ===China M visa extension with 3-month 0-entry (stopped)
M---M6 (0) ===China M visa extension with 6-month 0-entry (stopped)

China L Tourist Visa Extension
L---L1 ===China L visa extension with 1-month stay
Invitation letter for China L tourist visa

China S Family Visa Extension

China Q Family Visa Extension


Copyright ©2005-2024 Beijing Leeo Consulting Service Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.

Tel:0086-10-6591 7498 Mobile: 136 4117 2117  姥宛催: 奨ICP姥2024062774催