Chinese company registration in Beijing
 
Fee and payment

Introduction of Foreign Invested Commercial Enterprises (FICEs)
Documents required to register a business
Processing procedure (diagram)
Fee for company formation (based in Beijing)
Documents to be handed over after completion

Fee and payment:

Governmental charges (will be directly billed to you by the relevant government departments)
1. Business registration in Beijing Administration Bureau for Industry and Commerce 0.8° of the total registered capital
2. Official seals making and registering in Public Security Bureau various accordingly
3. Enterprise code certificate by Beijing Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau 30rmb
4. Tax registration certificate 10rmb
5. Certificate of Foreign Exchange issued by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange free
6. Statistical license issued by Beijing Statistics Bureau free
7. Others if any

Third-party fees (will be directly billed to you by the third-party)
Registered capital Verification report by accounting firms 2° of the total registered capital (not less than 600rmb)

Disclaimer: The information is directly from relevant authorities. The government charges are subject to change without notice. We'll try our best to make it up-to-date. Please be advised that the price list is only for your reference.

Our service fee: totally 18,000rmb

How to pay:
1. 60% of the total service fee will be prepaid; the other 40% will be paid up when receiving all the certificates
2. Governmental charges and third-arty fees will be paid together with the 2nd payment of the service fee. Leeo will provide all the government and third-party bills.

 

Copyright ©2005-2017 Beijing Leeo Consulting Service Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.

Tel:0086-10-6592 4496 Mobile: 136 4117 2117 Email:service@cn-visa.com  姥宛催:奨ICP姥07007506催